California Consumer Privacy Statement
This section applies solely to the personal information collected online and offline of California consumers (excluding our employees, applicants, staff and contractors). This section is intended to address the relevant notice requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the "CCPA"), and uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the CCPA.
- Collection of Information: Please refer to the sections above headed "Information you provide to us and how we use it" and "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect" for a description of the personal information we may collect about you (or have collected in the preceding 12 months) and the sources of such information (such as directly from you and your device or through certain third parties). These sections also describe the purposes for which we may use or have used such information.
- Sharing your information: We may have shared your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described in the section headed "Sharing your information" above.
- Sale of your information: We have not sold personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. As described in the sections headed "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect" and "About Advertising", we may allow certain third parties (such as certain advertising partners) to collect your personal information via automated technologies on our Platforms in an effort to serve you content and advertisements that may be of interest to you. You have the right to opt out of this disclosure of your information, as described in the section headed "How to control or delete cookies."
- Purchaser's rights: Subject to exceptions under applicable law, you may have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below:
- Access to information collected: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months and details regarding our collection, use, disclosure and sale, if any, of such information.
- Deletion of collected information: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
- Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt out of certain cookie use, as described in the section headed "How to control or delete cookies."
- To exercise your rights, please contact us as described in the section headed "Contact Us" below. If you exercise your rights, we may require you to provide certain information to verify your identity (such as your name, email address, phone number and/or address) or the authority of any third person acting on your behalf.
- No discrimination: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. This section is available in alternative formats upon request by contacting us as described in the section headed "Contact Us" below.
- Personal, family and household clients: In addition, under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident and your business relationship with us is primarily for personal, family or household purposes, you may request certain data regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail message to our e-mail address below with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line. You may make such a request up to once per calendar year. If applicable, we will provide you, by e-mail, a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the third parties' names and addresses. Please note that not all personal information sharing is covered by Section 1798.83's requirements.
- CALIFORNIA BAN OF EXOTIC SPECIES: In compliance with California Law, we cannot offer for sale or provide service for any product containing material made from iguana, skink, hippopotamus, tegu, or Ring, or Nile lizard. As such, if your strap/Product contains any of these materials, it must be removed before sending your Product for servicing to our Repair Center.